Wood Pressed Castor Oil
₹160.00 – ₹320.00
Castor oil is a colorless to very pale yellow liquid with mild or no odor or taste. Cold pressed using WOODEN EXTRACTER which was used by our fore fathers. Our Grains Wood Pressed Castor Oil is
- Pure and 100% natural. Wood Pressed hence no heating process
- Fresh, chemical free, no preservatives added
- Increases hair growth and controls hair loss.
- Reduces split ends
- Serves as a natural conditioner and moisturizer
Castor Oil for Babies
Our Castor Oil is so pure and its best for babies. Castor oil can be used to eliminate colic pain in babies. Warm up some castor oil in a pan. Do a two finger test to check the temperature of the oil. Make sure it is hot but not hot enough to burn the baby’s skin. Rub the hot castor oil evenly over the baby’s belly. The castor oil massage helps the infant get relief from colic and release intestinal gas. This is because of castor oil’s unique purgative properties.
Benefits of Castor Oil for adults
- Castor Oil stimulates hair growth and can be used as hair oil to thicken hair
- Castor Oil is easily absorbed by skin and is a great treatment for dry and cracked heels
- To remove stretch marks, rub Castor oil on that area and massage it in for few minutes
- Castor Oil is High in protein and essential fatty acids. It penetrates deep into the skin, softens and hydrates it
- Reduces the swelling and redness of acne and kills bacteria which causes it.
- Massaging castor oil on your fingernails will give you long, healthy and beautiful nails.
- Castor oil helps to add glossy shine to dry lips